Have you already heard
people know how bad is cholesterol trouble.But they ignore
that trigycerides may also cause a lot of important health
In fact, they are the most common type of
fat found in your plasma.The body uses this substance as a
major source of energy .
Where does it come from?
It generally comes from your food.Your
body needs calories to do its job.When you eat,your body uses
the calories it needs for quick energy.
What happens to the calories that it doesn't
Extra calories are converted into trigycerides
and stored in fat cells.The body will use them when it needs
energy between meals.
This explains why you need to take control of
how much calories you are eating.If you take the bad habits to
eat more calories than you need and burn, you may have high
- Poorly controlled diabetes.
- Diet with a lot of carbohydrates or sugary foods
- Kidney disease
- Lipid disorders
- Familial hypertriglyceridemia
- Estrogen therapy.
- Medications like birth control
- Normal:Less than 150 mg/dL or 1.69 mmol/L
- Borderline high:150–199 mg/dL or 1.69–2.25 mmol/L
- High:200–499 mg/dL or 2.26–5.63 mmol/L
- Very high: 500 mg/dL or higher or 5.64 mmol/L or
- Reduce your weight
- Eat less fat and sugars
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid sedentarity
- Make exercise
- Take Cholest-Natural or Lipidyn 2 formulas
for lowering trigycerides levels.
It's very important to know your trigycerides
levels.If you have high trigycerides levels,you have a risk
factor in coronay artery disease.