Vitamin Supplement
 

Hyprava

 

 

Are you affected by hypertension?  Have you already heard of Hyprava? 

Can this formula really control your hypertension? 

 

Many people like you have already asked these questions. 

 

But before giving our opinion on Hyprava, let's review hypertension disease and related health troubles. 

 hyprava image

Everyone has blood pressure. Hyprava is created by the heart beating propelling blood throughout the body. 

 

Two numbers are included in the blood pressure reading. The first and higher number is the systolic blood pressure. The second and lower number is the diastolic blood pressure. 

 

Systolic blood pressure is a measure of the heart's blood output, while diastolic is determined by the resistance of arteries in the extremities to the flow of blood. By example, if your blood pressure is "120 over 80," this means your systolic pressure is 120 and your diastolic is 80. 

 

Blood pressure is determined by factors such as age, sex and race. It raises with age, tends to be lower in women than men and in whites than blacks. 

 

Blood pressure is not the same all time. It raises during emotional and physical stress and fails when you are relaxed or asleep. So to confirm hypertension, blood pressure must remain high during days. 

 

The main problem with hypertension is its ability to be detrimental to all the major organs, including the heart, brain, and kidneys and affecting the entire circulatory system. It may cause heart attacks and failure, stroke and even kidney failure. 

 

What causes high blood pressure? 

 

90 % of cases of hypertension have no known causes. They are called essential or primary hypertension. The other 5 to 10 percent are called secondary hypertension because of identifiable causes. 

 

The causes may be kidney diseases, thyroid disorders and Cushing's disease. There are known medications like nervous system stimulants, synthetic estrogen, and NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) that can elevate blood pressure. 

 

Between factors that can elevate blood pressure, we find arteriosclerosis, obesity and smoking, and stressful lifestyles. There is an increase in the diagnosis of hypertension essentially because of stress. 

 

As we said earlier, hypertension can cause real damage to vital organs in the body and may affect the vital prognostic of anyone. Controlling your blood pressure is very important to your overall health. 

 

Marketers are claiming that Hyprava can lower blood pressure without the usual side effects of prescribed drugs. It seems that this Hyprava formula can reduce cholesterol, calm and strengthen the heart muscles, help to control anxiety, fears and stress. 

 

Can Hyprava really able to lower blood pressure? 

 

My first interrogation about these claims on Hyprava is: where are the studies? Are there published human studies confirming these facts? 

 

Hypertension is a serious problem and you have to consider seriously treating it. It's sure prescribed drugs produce side effects. 

 

This explains why physicians advise their patients to take measures like lifestyle change, lose weight, change in dietetic habits, make exercises to help lowering their blood pressure particularly for people with moderate hypertension. 

 

There are many studies confirming the effectiveness of drugs despite of the side effects. But where are the studies for Hyprava?