Symptoms,Causes,Treatment:Hemorroides is an ano-rectal
disease that occurs when rectal blood vessels are abnormally
Emeroids and the associated symptoms are a
common condition (more than 50% of people in the world suffer
from hemorroides disease in their late fifties.Hemoriods can be
very uncomfortable,but it is not dangerous.
One of the important problem with hemorroides
is the possibility for patient to consider every single symptom
in the rectal area hemmrrhoids related.This way,dangerous
diseases like rectal cancer,colon cancer may be taken for
hemorroides and not treated on time.
Internal and External Hemorroides:
There are two kinds of hemorrhiods, internal
- Internal hemorroides occur inside the anal canal at the
top of the rectum where there is no sensitive nerves.
- External hemorroides are located at the bottom of the
rectum near the anal opening.Pian is its main
Internal hemorroides symptoms:
- Red bright blood with stools
- Prolapsus when internal hemorroides becomes very large
then they may become painful.
External hemorroides symptoms:
Hemorroides Treatment :
- Sitz baths or other forms of moist heat
- More fruits and vegetables
- Special formulas for hemorroides like:
- Venapro ,a well-balanced formula for hemorroides.
If you are really interested to treat your
hemorroide rapidly,take one of the two supplements above with
ZENMED™ ZIRO,an hemmorroidal cream which
contains only herbal extracts (No Corticosteroid!) with
strong healing properties.
If you want to review these supplements, Click