? Bladderwack herb is
dried and then is converted into a supplement.It is a type of
Bladderwack has been used for centuries in Asia
iodine.Iodine explains the low incidence of goiter in maritime
- Dosage Range 300 - 600mg, 1-3 times a day. Extract: 4
to 8 ml 3 times daily.
- Most Common Dosage 600mg, 2 times a day. Extract: 4 ml
3 times daily.
- Bladderwack therapeutic -What is bladderwack used
for? -Functions or Benefits of fucoidan:
- Bladderwack contains Fucoidan.One of the benefits of
Fucoidan is blood thinning.This property has been
demonstrated in laboratory.
- It's a good dietary source of iodine.
- Bladderwack has the ability to enhance weight
loss.Iodine contained in Bladderwack stimulates the thyroid
gland, which in turn plays a role in metabolism.
- Bladderwack lowers cholesterol levels and regulates
blood sugar levels.
- Studies show that a few of the active compounds in
bladderwack may inhibit the HIV virus.
What di I recommend?
- Bladderwack from Puritan,one of the
most recommended brand on the market.
- Side effects of Bladderwack :
- Bladderwack may contains much iodine levels than
necessary and traces of heavy metals such as arsenic.Be
sure to buy from certified merchants and check to find out
if the levels of iodine are listed on the product label to
- If you are planning to have any type of dental work or
surgery , stop using this supplement for at least 14 days
prior to the procedure.
- A few people experience allergic reaction such as fast
or irregular breathing, skin rash, hives,itching and
contact dermatitis.Stop using the product if you have such
symptoms.Call your doctor if they do not disappear.
Some people are sensitive to iodine.If
this is your case,do not use bladderwack.
- If you have a thyroid condition ,get your doctor's
advice before taking this dietary supplement.Same if you
have bleeding disorders.
- Iodine overdose including tremor,hyperthyroidism,
hypertension and increased pulse rate are possible if you
take too much of this supplement.Tell your doctor if these
side effects become severe or do not go away.
- Bladderwack and Pregnancy/Breast-Feeding : This
dietary supplement should not be used if you are pregnant
or breast-feeding an infant.
Health Conditions Related toBladderwack
- Weight Loss Bladderwack Drug/Herb
- Anticoagulant medications
- Thyroid medications
- Antiplatelet medications
- Hypoglycemic medications
- Free iodine increasing agents