Information: Rheumatoid athritis is a chronic disease that
causes inflammation,pain,stiffness, swelling and loss of
function in the
Arthrtis is different of other kinds of joint
diseases.This pathology is generally symmetric affecting
both sides of the body.
This joint health trouble is also at the
finger joints and the wrist joints closest to the
People who suffer from arthrtis may have
fatigue,fever, and not feel themselves well.
- Pain in the joints affected.
- Stiffness in the joints affected in the
- Tender, warm, swollen joints.
- Symmetrical pattern.
- Joint inflammation .
- Joints affected include wrist and finger,neck,
shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, ankles, and
- Fatigue,malaise and fever.
Main cause is unknown.But there are risk
factors associated to the disease.There are:
- Age over 45
- Gender:Female have third times more risks than
- Heavy physical activities which involve bending,
- Genetics and family history.Certain genes have been
identified which are associated with this
- Infections in joints
- Injury in joints
- Blood transfusion
- Conventional Therapy including rest, physical therapy,
and weight reduction.
- Drugs options are:NSAIDs,Corticoids N.B. Avoid using
them for a long time.Heart diseases have been associated
with their use and they do not stop the progression of the
- Instead,take the prevention and natural way.There are
formulas which can help stop the progression of athritis
and relieve the symptoms.These are:
If you want to review these remedies for